Aug 252006
 

This was an interesting article by a professor of sociology outside of the United States who classifies himself as a secular humanist.

The curious rise of anti-religious hysteria by Frank Furedi

I agree with about 80% of what he writes and disagree with 20%. The 20% being the areas I’m familiar with, namely Christianity and Intelligent Design. The other 80% which he is more familiar with I found very intriguing.

Salvador

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.