Jan 152007

I’ve been inspired by this UD post.

inunison
inunison

Hi teleologist,

There is another one by Douglas Futuyma, but this time accusing (straw man) creator.

Take any major group of animals, and the poverty of imagination that must be ascribed to a Creator becomes evident.

JoeG

The “Darwinian” trinity:

Mother Nature, Father Time and the blind watchmaker

Note to DonaldM- the tank already has bacteria so zapping it would be a Bozo no-no. Unless you just want to zap the bacteria to see what happens…

JoeG

Teleologist:
My guess is that this will become the battle cry for the MET-heads.

My experience tells me it already is. I am sure inunison’s paradody reflects that (Cue the Stones “Imagination”).

I admit this is the flaw of ID theorists, the lack of imagination and our reliance on empirical facts.

Kenneth R. Miller:
Anyone can state at any time that they cannot imagine how evolutionary mechanisms might have produced a certain species, organ, structure. Such statements, obviously, are personal — and they say more about the limitations of those who make them than they do about the limitations of Darwinian mechanisms.

My guess is that this will become the battle cry for the MET-heads.

inunison
inunison

Sorry primarily should read primary. And by the way this spelling mistake is another proof of RM/NS in action!

DonaldM
DonaldM

Hope you remember to zap it with electrical charges from time to time…

inunison
inunison

You guys clearly have no imagination! Being one of the primarily mechanisms of evolution, Imagination is capable of producing all diversity of life. But I don’t expect you IDiots to grasp this pure scientific concept.

JoeG

Oh yeah!!??

Well I have it on my authority that:

Definitions:

IDist- a person who understands and supports Intelligent Design

IDer- an Intelligent Designer

IDiot- a person who does not understand ID and chooses misrepresentation and lies in an attempt to refute it.